5 Steps to Owning a Catz Franchise
Step 1: Getting Acquainted
- Complete our on-line inquiry form
- Review our Franchise Information Kit
- Submit by fax or mail the Franchise Application to:
CATZ Franchising, LLC
140 Kendrick Street
Needham, MA 02494
Phone: (781) 449-CATZ
Toll Free: (888) 664-CATZ
Fax: (781) 449-2290
- CATZ reviews your application to determine if your business background, your financial situation, and your motivation are compatible with a CATZ franchise opportunity
- A member of the CATZ Management Team will call you to conduct a short, informal telephone discussion
Step 2: Visit to CATZ
- CATZ invites you to visit our Corporate Headquarters in Needham, MA to experience CATZ, meet with senior management and other members of our team, and learn more about the prospect of becoming a CATZ franchisee
- You will receive more information about CATZ and have the opportunity to ask questions of our management team and coaches
- At the end of the meeting, you will receive a copy of the Franchise Agreement
Step 3: Finalize the Franchise Agreement
- You review and sign the Franchise Agreement
- Pay your initial Franchise Fee
- Now, the fun begins
Step 4: Prepare to be GREAT
The CATZ Franchising Team will assist you in developing your franchise. The process includes:
- Finding a location
- Negotiating the lease
- Designing the space
- Building or remodeling the facility
- Purchasing the equipment
- Identifying and recruiting your key employees
- Attend CATZ University (Coaches, Marketing Director and Operations Director will receive classroom and on-the-job training)
- You will receive a detailed Operating Manual, Coaching Manual, and Marketing Manual. Each of these outlines the day-to-day process of running a successful CATZ facility.
- You will receive a marketing package that includes brochures, direct mail pieces, CATZ Highlights DVD, radio ad copy and print ads.
- We provide you with a detailed game plan on how to execute your Grand Opening Marketing Plan.
Step 5: Ongoing Support â€“ Success is a team effort
- Our assistance does not end with your beginning. We recognize that we can only be successful as a franchisor if our franchisees are successful.
- You will receive continual updates to the training programs as CATZ continues to improve and evolve.
- All of our support software is web-based and centrally managed which means you receive updates immediately as they become available.
- CATZ will host forums to facilitate the sharing of ideas and best practices among our franchisees.
- We will hold annual conferences bringing together our franchisees with members of management and outside experts to keep the learning fresh and the batteries recharged.